What makes us different
Motus Physical Therapy NW strives to provide patient-centered, premium physical therapy. Together, we will RESTORE and ENHANCE your ability to live an active and healthy lifestyle. We are committed to your long-term recovery and work with you and your body, to provide hands-on treatment to reduce pain and get you moving better.
What you can can expect for your initial evaluation
- 45-60 minutes with a physical therapist
- Personalized exercises to improve strength and reduce pain
- Manual therapy to improve joint range of motion, reduce stiffness and swelling.
At Motus Physical Therapy you will have a voice in your care. Pain reduction and improved function are a result of teamwork between the therapist and the patient. Your feedback is invaluable to your success.
Specialized Therapy for Athletes to Return to Sport
Using the most up-to-date strengthening, training, and testing to give atheletes the opportunity to return to sport, better than prior to their injury.
We excel in providing guidance for a wide variety of injuries, including but not limited to:
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain
- Gait and Mobility Impairment
- Neck Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Vestibular Dizziness
- Specialized Therapy for Athletes to Return to Sport
- ACL Rehabilitiation
- ACL Pre-hab
- ACL injury prevention training